BLUEBIRD EARLY EDUCATION CENTRE MOE
Our early education centre in Moe believes in providing an excellent and engaging early childhood education experience.
Our program is built on the belief that children will excel when given the opportunity to explore and create within their classroom environment. Our flexible programming is also designed to meet the needs of all children in the classroom. It is child-centered and art based and helps provide the foundation on which all later learning will be built.
The best way to understand our program is to visit and see it in action! We look forward to showing you around our facility and starting what may be a long term relationship with you and your family. We strongly believe that the family and educators must form a close alliance for the benefit of each child within the Centre and we know that you will be more than pleased with the quality of care and education that your child receives whilst with us.
FACILITy and service highlights
- All meals and nappies provided
- Courtesy bus service for all pick-ups and drop-offs
- Bush Kinder program designed to foster an appreciation and respect for nature
- Extracurricular activities including yoga, dance and fitness program
- Engaging, play-based Early Learning program that focuses on successful ‘Learning for Life’ skills
- Parent mobile application and access portal to daily journals and learning stories
- End of year learning journals
MOE CENTRE DETAILS
Centre Manager: Fiona Hurford
Operating Hours: 6.30am - 6.30pm Weekdays
(Closed all Victorian Public Holidays)
Address: 99-101 Albert Street, MOE, 3825
OUR AGE GROUPS
- 0 – 1 years (Nursery)
- 1 – 1.5 years (Toddlers)
- 1.5 – 3 years (Junior Kindy)
- 3 – 5 years (Kindy and Preschool)