BLUEBIRD EARLY EDUCATION CENTRE EMPIRE BAY
Our Empire Bay early learning centre delivers an experienced team of early childhood educators and provides professional and compassionate care.
Empire Bay is a purpose built long day care centre, caring for children from Nursery through to Preschool.
Our rooms are well resourced and stimulating for children and our outdoor environment is all about big open spaces to encourage exploration through our natural environment as well as stimulating play-based learning. We have a vegetable garden and chickens which the children enjoy looking after and caring for. We also use this environment to teach the children about nature and sustainability.
Our educators take great pride in our service and provide exceptional care for each and every child with a caring home-like environment to help the children feel safe and secure whilst in our care. Our centre runs with an interest based program giving the children the opportunity to explore and develop in all areas whilst having fun. Empire Bay prides itself in honesty, reliability, enthusiasm and genuinely caring for the educational needs of children and families within our community. We welcome everyone seeking childcare to visit our centre at any time.
FACILITY AND SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS
- Nutritious meals cooked daily by on-site cook using fresh local ingredients
- Engaging, play-based Early Learning program that focuses on successful ‘Learning for Life’ skills
- Stimulating indoor and outdoor play spaces rich with natural learning resources
- Natural outdoor areas with vegetable gardens and chickens
- Parent mobile application and access portal to daily journals and learning stories
- End of year learning journal
EMPIRE BAY CENTRE DETAILS
Centre Manager: Tara Myler
Operating Hours: 7.00am – 6.00pm Weekdays
Address: 433 Wards Hill Road, Empire Bay, NSW, 2257
OUR AGE GROUPS
- 6 weeks – 2 years (Lorikeets)
- 2 years – 3 years (Magpies)
- 3 years – 4 years (Kookaburras)
- 4 years – 5 years (Emus)