BLUEBIRD EARLY EDUCATION centre hoppers crossing
Our early education centre in Hoppers Crossing is open. Providing an excellent and engaging early childhood education experience.
Our program is built on the belief that children will excel when given the opportunity to explore and create within their classroom environment. Our flexible programming is also designed to meet the needs of all children in the classroom. It is child-centered and art-based and helps provide the foundation on which all later learning will be built upon.
The best way to understand our program is to visit and see it in action! We look forward to showing you around our facility and starting what may be a long term relationship with you and your family.
Facility and service highlights
- All meals and nappies provided
- Courtesy bus service for all pick-ups and drop-offs
- Stimulating state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor learning environments
- Nature Kinder Program to encourage your child to connect and foster a relationship with nature
- Engaging, play-based Early Learning Program that focuses on successful ‘Learning for Life’ skills
- School Readiness program to ensure your child has the best start to their school life
- Professionally trained Early Childhood educators
- Parent mobile application and access portal to daily journals and learning stories
Hoppers Crossing Centre details
Centre Manger: Marian Ramis
Operating Hours: 6.30am - 6.30pm Address: 693 Sayers Road, HOPPERS CROSSING, VIC, 3029
Our age groups
- 2 – 8 months (Infant Room)
- 10 – 18 months (Nursery)
- 1.5 – 2 years (Junior Toddlers)
- 2 – 3 years (Toddlers)
- 3 – 4 years (Pre Kinder)
- 4 – 5 years (Preschool)